Your Life Path Number
The 6 Characteristics of a Soul Mate
Divining Your Soul Number
Calling Forth a Soul Mate
The Lucky Angel Coin
Wayne Dyer - 20 Abundance and Prosperity Quotes
By Chris Knight
Dr. Wayne Dyer has been an inspiration for me for at least two decades now and below I wanted to share with you my favorite 20 quotes of his that relate to creating abundance and prosperity:
- "There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love; there's only scarcity of resolve to make it happen."
- "Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into."
- "There is no way to prosperity, prosperity is the way."
- "Within you is the divine capacity to manifest and attract all that you need or desire."
- "We are Divine enough to ask and we are important enough to receive."
- "You are always a valuable, worthwhile human being, not because anybody says so, not because you're successful, not because you make a lot of money, but because you decide to believe it and for no other reason."
- "When I chased after money, I never had enough. When I got my life on purpose and focused on giving of myself and everything that arrived into my life, then I was prosperous."
- "The measure of your life will not be in what you accumulate, but in what you give away."
- "Successful people make money. It's not that people who make money become successful, but that successful people attract money. They bring success to what they do."
- "Self-worth comes from one thing -- thinking that you are worthy."
- "Prosperity in the form of wealth works exactly the same as everything else. You will see it coming into your life when you are unattached to needing it. "
- "Our intention creates our reality."
- "Love what you do."
- "Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life."
- "It's never crowded along the extra mile."
- "I will grow. I will become something new and grand, but no grander than I now am. Just as the sky will be different in a few hours, its present perfection and completeness is not deficient, so am I presently perfect and not deficient because I will be different tomorrow. I will grow and I am not deficient."
- "Heaven on Earth is a choice you must make, not a place we must find."
- "A non-doer is very often a critic-that is, someone who sits back and watches doers, and then waxes philosophically about how the doers are doing. It's easy to be a critic, but being a doer requires effort, risk, and change."
- "Anything that has been accomplished by any other human being in the physical realm is within the field of possibility."
- "Anything you really want, you can attain, if you really go after it."
All of the above excerpts are credited to Dr. Wayne Dyer.
Chris Knight is the humble moderator of the fan discussion board for Dr. Wayne Dyer/p>
More about who Dr. Wayne Dyer is: Affectionately called the "father of motivation" by his fans, is one of the most widely known and respected people in the field of self-empowerment. He became a well-known author with his bestselling book, Your Erroneous Zones, and has gone on to write many other self-help classics, including Meditations for Manifesting, Staying on the Path, Your Sacred Self, Everyday Wisdom, and You'll See It When You Believe It.
Romantic Realms | New Age Shops
Sacred Symbol Jewelry
Soul Mates & Twin Souls Books