Free Personal Horoscope and Lucky Numbers
Numerology of House Numbers
The Lucky Angel Coin
Your Day of Birth
Love Jewelry | Soul Mates & Twin Souls Books
The Relationship Cycle
By Stephanie Roberts
Excerpt from Fast Feng Shui for Singles: 108 Ways to Heal Your Home and Attract Romance
The five phases of a romantic relationship coincide with Feng Shui's five elements. Understanding how they work can help us make smoother progress with our relationships:
When a relationship ends, we start the cycle again with an inward focus, back to centering.
- Centering: Metal element, inward-focused energy -- Centering is a time for rediscovering your sense of self and for creating a strong foundation.
- Exploring: Element of water, flowing, outward energy - You feel ready to get involved in a relationship again, start dating actively and are open to new people and experiences. You expand your social life, and feel willing to "get your feet wet."
- Connecting: Wood element represents new beginnings and upward growth - In this stage, your focus shifts from meeting new people to exploring possibilities with one particular individual. You do what's needed to support a budding relationship and romance.
- Loving: Associated with the Fire element, energizing and passionate. This is the head-over-heels, mad-about-you experience of what we call being in love. In this stage the two of you are inseparable. Communication and intimacy are of prime importance during this time.
- Uniting: The stable and nurturing qualities of the Earth element are present here, where you are ready to make a commitment and build a life together. Peace, love and joy are important qualities at this stage.
Love is out there. We can help you find it.
Join eHarmony today! Click to receive a FREE Personality Profile
Lucky Days Software - Easily discover your luckiest days. No astrology knowledge needed. Free Evaluation. Tested successfully on the BBC.
Documentary - Returning to Atlantis - at Gaim
| Discover Your Mayan Day Sign and The Clues It Has To Your Future
Horoscope Matching Report