- Free Personal Horoscope and Lucky Numbers
- Free Short Version Couples' Composite Report! from Astrology.com
Eighty Uses for Old Newspaper
1. use as umbrella when caught in rain.
2. protect carseats from muddy or wet clothing.
3. spread over outdoor benches to protect clothing.
4. put into loose shoes to tighten.
5. stuff in leather shoes to preserve shape.
6. stuff in wet shoes overnight to dry and deodorize.
7. crumple and place in suitcase for couple of weeks to remove
8. use as mat when polishing shoes.
9. stuff hats to keep their shape.
10. stuff leather handbags in storage.
11. wrap around candle bottoms so they'll fit holders tighter.
12. store records between sheets.
13. use as padding under a table cloth.
14. cover store windows when remodeling.
15. cover furniture when away on vacation.
16. cover furniture when sanding or painting.
17. spread on floor underneath rug when shampooing.
18. dampen and spread over window-panes before painting.
19. use to dry and polish window after washing.
20. dampen a bit and use to clean typewriter keys.
21. make a hat when painting.
22. fold to make a sheath for a knife.
23. place in closed windows to eliminate wind rattle.
24. stuff under doors and in cracks to stop cold wind from
25. use as a bounce reflector when taking flash photographs or
use to reflect sunlight into shadow areas.
26. place a sheet in jar tops to tighten loose lids.
27. make unusual lamp shades.
28. make dress patterns.
29. protect table when children are painting or gluing.
30. use as wallpaper for a doll house.
31. make paper chains.
32. make paper dolls.
33. make paper mache handicrafts.
34. make kites.
35. make party hats.
36. occupy children by letting them color and paint the cartoons.
37. make a child's play tent.
38. use to raise height of child at table.
39. use as a stepstool.
40. cut out articles and make a scrap book on a specific.
subject of interest to you.
41. emergency pot holder.
42. use to remove heavy grease from oven.
43. emergency dust pan.
44. roll, secure in middle with elastic and fringe one end to
use to get rid of cobwebs.
45. start fires.
46. use as a fan to make fires burn better.
47. sharpen pencils by rubbing the point on newspaper.
48. muffle a loud alarm clock.
49. muffle the sound of a typewriter by using as a mat
50. place under heavy objects on wooden tables.
51. spread out between garden rows to discourage weeds.
52. use to wrap green tomatoes to ripen.
53. cover plants during a frost.
54. use as a knee pad when gardening or scrubbing floors.
55. roll and use as a funnel.
56. roll and use as a torch.
57. roll and use as a megaphone outdoors.
58. use folded sheets as a fan to keep cool.
59. use as sun shade at spectator events.
60. use as a mat for wet darkroom photographs.
61. shred and stuff in vases to help support fresh flowers.
62. put under car wheels when stuck in snow, mud or sand.
63. line storage boxes.
64. line bottom of bird cage.
65. line shelves.
66. line waste baskets.
67. line a pet's sleeping box.
68. swat flies with rolled up sheets.
69. use to wipe paint brushes.
70. use as mat for wet, muddy boots.
71. shred and use for packing breakables.
72. wrap and store Christmas tree ornaments.
73. wrap around ice cream to keep frozen.
74. roll around baby bottle to insulate.
75. use as a blotter.
76. put inside coat for emergency warmth.
77. place on top of snow with bird feed on it.
78. place on windshield to prevent icing.
79. make a litter bag for your car.
80. crumple (no colors) and place in plastic containers to
Receive a Free Short Version Destiny Report from Astrology.com
Romantic Realms | New Age Shops
Sacred Geometry Jewelry