You're not in it alone! Gain insight from past lives -- and loves -- with this free sample Karmic Love Reading.
Salt Water Spiritual Remedy
By Sean M. Clarke
Ghosts affect people and cause distress to them through their black energy which can create a variety of problems such as depression, unclear thinking and malfunction of an organ leading to even further difficulties such as addiction, financial problems, chest pain, etc.
Ghosts transmit their black energy to the affected persons and create large stores in their bodies. It is difficult to get rid of this black energy except through a generalised spiritual remedy such as continual spiritual practice or a more specific one such as the salt water remedy.
The salt water remedy is a simple but powerful means to counteract the harmful unseen black energy and drain it out of our system. By doing so, we do not waste our spiritual practice in counteracting black energy. Instead our spiritual practice can be used to bring about our spiritual growth.
When should we use the salt water remedy?
When performed on a daily basis this antidote helps to remove this black energy from our body. Most of us have some degree of negative, black psychic energy in our body.
Salt water treatment should especially be done when one experiences symptoms such as:
- Reduction in promptness
- Inability to think
- Excessive thoughts especially when they are negative in nature
- Anger or any other extreme emotion
- Any form of physical illness
When we are experiencing any one of the above symptoms, we are in a weakened state physically, emotionally or spiritually.
Every time we are in a weakened state, we leave ourselves open to psychic attack from ghosts, demons, devils, negative energies etc. These entities require the least amount of energy to affect us. The ghosts attack us in this weakened state and infuse more black energy in this parasitical process, making our symptoms worse.
In cases of severe distress, the salt water remedy can be repeated 2-3 times in a day at 2-3 hourly intervals for even better results.
What is required for the salt water remedy?
- A large size bucket
- Enough water in the bucket (up to 50%) to cover the ankles when feet are immersed.
- Rock salt (sea salt crystals)
- A towel
- A foot mat
Detailed instructions and a video on how to perform the salt water remedy using these ingredients can be found at: http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/spiritualresearch/spiritualhealing/saltwaterremedy/
How does it work?
- Chanting and prayer performed during the salt water remedy cause dislodgement and disintegration of the black energy particles generated in various parts of our body from the ghost.
- The salt water has the property of being able to suck out the black energy.
- As the black energy is going out, it may be accompanied by symptoms like yawning, burping, numbness of legs, warmth in ears and eyes etc. Sometimes there is a feeling of sliminess on the immersed skin of the feet. This is a sign of black energy coming out. It has also been observed that sometimes after the salt water remedy, the water becomes blackish in colour or it acquires a foul smell or sometimes the water becomes warm. This is due to contact with the black frequencies escaping from the body.
Bottom line :
We all desire to be in a continuous state of happiness i.e. bliss which only regular spiritual practice can provide. If the energy accumulated by doing spiritual practice gets wasted in combating various psychic defense problems, we fail to achieve rapid spiritual progress and stay stuck. Hence, catalysts like salt water remedy help us to achieve both and in short time, too.
Author Bio: Sean M. Clarke has been studying and practicing Spirituality with the Spiritual Science Research Foundation (SSRF) over the past 9 years. He is an MBA graduate from Monash-Mt Eliza Business School, Australia. Sean gave up his regular career as a Strategy and Business Analyst in the technology sector to help co-ordinate dissemination of SSRF research material as a full-time volunteer.
Blog: Sean's Blog
| Recommended Reading|
Psychic ShieldProfessional, Personal Numerology Reports
The Personal Handbook of Psychic Protection
Practical Guide To Psychic Self-Defense
Strengthen Your Aura
A Practical Guide for Psychic Self-protection
Practical Protection and Renewal Skills for Healers, Therapists, and Sensitive People.