Test Your Indoor Air Quality!
Find your way with a free short version Life Path reading from Astrology.com!
By Deborah Mumm
How safe is your Indoor Air?
1) Does your home have carpeting?
* Carpeting captures dust, dirt, chemicals and everything we track in from the outdoors. Carpeting also outgases formaldehydes and other chemicals used in processing.
2) Do you have an attached garage?
* Carbon monoxide from cars running in the garage (even for a few minutes), will enter the home no matter how insulated the garage is.
3) Do you have any indoor furry pets?
* All pets with fur create some dander, dust and odors into your environment.
4) Do you allow smoking in your home?
* Smoke is made up of over 400 chemicals and will remain in your environment for up to 10 years.
5) Do you use store-bought cleaning products in your home?
* Just because a cleaning product is available in a store does not mean it is safe. 99% of all store-brand cleaning products are highly toxic. The fumes don’t just disappear, but are present in the air and on surfaces until someone touches them or inhales them.
6) Do you dry-clean some of your clothes?
* Dry cleaning uses many chemicals that outgas into your air.
7) Do people live in your house?
* Sounds silly, but people cough, sneeze, constantly shed skin, etc. We are constant
8) If you open your windows for ‘fresh air’ do you have a street, factory, animals or other pollution carrier close to your home?
* Cars, factory pollution and even farm animals can create odors and/or chemicals that will float into your house.
If you answered YES to 3 or more of these questions, then you may have some indoor air issues that need to be addressed!
Most of the above problems can be easily fixed with some simple Healthy Home tips.
Subscribe to the monthly issue of Healthy Home Tips at www.healthy-environments.com
Maybe your home needs an Air Purifier or an induct unit!
Contact ~ Healthy Environments, Inc. for a FREE Indoor Air analysis at www.healthy-environments.com or toll free at 1-866-629-6911 /locally at 847-543-8372