Seven Feng Shui Tips for Good Luck
By Yvonne Handford
Are you looking to change your ability to attract good luck into your life? Some people seem to be able to attract good luck into their lives whilst others seem to be unable to attract any good fortune into their lives. Have you ever wondered why this is so! The Chinese art of Feng Shui reveals why this happens and how to attract good luck and fortune into your life.
Feng Shui is the placement of items in a certain manner which attracts and abundance of good or positive energy into your personal and living environment. The Chinese people believe that attracting anything into your life depends on the energy or chi which surrounds you and your environment. This includes all areas of their lives - health, wealth, money, love, relationships, happiness and good luck.
In Feng Shui there are principals which govern how to arrange the interior and exterior of you home and office to attract extra luck into your life.
7 Feng Shui Tips For Good Luck
* Cleanse and clear all clutter from your home or work environment. To attract good luck and fortune in your life the chi needs to be able to flow freely around your living environment. Donate to charity or throw away all old or unwanted books, clothes or unused items
* Spring clean your living environment so the house is sparkling clean.
* Place an ornament of a dragon in your home or work environment will assist in attracting good luck to you. Ensure the dragon is not facing outwards towards the door or window as this will send the luck away from you.
* Place Chinese gold coins on a red ribbon will assist in attracting good fortune with money into your life
* Especially clean out your wallet. Remove all old dockets and unnecessary items from your wallet and handbag. If the wallet is old or shabby replace it immediately.
* Place a healthy pot plant with shiny round green leaves in a gold pot in you home to attract positive chi into your environment
* Lucky bamboo is also considered in Feng Shui as a wonderful aid to attracting luck into your life.
The energy or chi of your environment greatly affects your own personal energy field and consequently has a major effect on your ability to attract good luck into your life. The Chinese spend thousands of dollars perfecting the art of Feng Shui into all areas of their lives. This practice is a spiritual belief and has now spread across the world.
Yvonne Handford is an Author, Speaker, Soul Healing Coach, Psychic and Healing Master trained in Usui Reiki and many other healing modalities and alternate therapies. Yvonne is a Healer who specializes in promoting the "Golden Keys" to Healing Within and assisting others to live the life of their dreams.
Feng Shui Products on Ebay
Feng Shui at Amazon:
Feng Shui for Love Books
Feng Shui Jewelry