Free Personal Horoscope and Lucky Numbers
What Your Day of Birth Says About You
Your Life Path Number
The Color Test
Twin Souls, Soul Mates, Twin Flames, Twin Rays
This page is the natural progression from the Twin Soul Survey we had going from 1997 to 1999. You can read some of the comments taken from the survey.
The Soul Mates and Twin Souls Forum is for those who wish to read and post comments about this subject. Astrologers are invited to join and share their expertise.
These days, many lightworkers are reuniting with their twin flame or twin soul. (See links below for the differences in terms) Because so many of us at this time are "obsessed" with finding our spiritual counterpart, I've gathered some resources that will help us to understand what's going on with this -- why this subject has become a passionate and driving force that overwhelms the most well-intentioned lightworkers who feel we really should be getting on with something a bit more impersonal and universal. This "crazy" feeling is typical of those who are on the verge of finding their twin soul. It's been one of the common denominators of everything I've been reading involving this subject. And the best part is... just when you have thoughts of futility about ever finding "the other," he or she is suddenly there! More often than not, it's when you least expect it to happen, because there's usually something else, another interest or goal sometimes equally (or almost) as passionate that has led you to that person!
From years of intensive and exhaustive past life hypnosis on clients, Dr. Michael Newton, in his book Destiny of Souls: New Case Studies of Life Between Lives disputes the notion of twin souls. Not once did a client of his use the term "twin soul" during a past life regression. Also, when regressed to the time of a soul's creation, clients stated that their soul was not split-off from another soul or flame, as the twin soul theory suggests, but was instead "spit out" from the source as a tiny white light with a group of other little lights, each one unique. Clients do report that they have a "primary soulmate" rather than a twin soul. (This book is fascinating. It's not just someone's opinion but is based on actual research. You might end up changing much of your belief system.)
This is by no means conclusive. There's still lots of information coming in from other sources. We're going through information overload since mid 2000. Twin souls have become a hot topic and the insights are plentiful. Books are being written. Hypnotherapists, psychics, channelers, and intuitives are now being "permitted" access to soul mate information. We still don't know that twin souls is just a concept rather than a reality.
There is no proof that the respondents from the survey who claim to be twin souls really are. Most probably are not. Some might have had a badly aspected Uranus or Neptune transit during the time of meeting their "twin." That would give rise to possible delusions about the relationship. How many relationships have you been in that felt like "the one"?
This is some information about "twin souls" or "primary soul mates" that we've tentatively gathered so far. This info may be revised as more information comes to light:
- Revision: Physical appearance has little or nothing to do with twin soul pairing. Old: Twin souls do not necessarily look alike. Many seem to be complete opposites such as brunette with blond, blue eyes/brown eyes, thick hair/thin hair, large boned/small boned. But those twin souls who DO look alike resemble each other very closely. In all cases studied so far, there seems to be a common ancestry, even if it's only from one side of each other's family.
- It seems so far that many twin souls have their sun signs in the same element. For those who want a quick astrology lesson, the elements and signs are:
AIR: Gemini, Libra, Aquarius
FIRE: Aries, Leo, Sagittarius
WATER: Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces
EARTH: Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn
- The big three (sun, moon, rising) are of the same element or in compatible (sextile) elements. If one person has two fire and one air, the other person does too. They are less likely to be twin souls if, say, one person had one earth and the other didn't.
- Rising signs (might be) the same with the rulers in the same element.
- The moon of one is conjunct an angle of the other's chart.
- One of these seem to be a cardinal rule so far: Sun is conjunct the moon of the other; moons are in the same element, or moons are in the same sign.
- Twin Souls meet when there's a personal planet progressed to the sun/moon midpoint on each natal chart.
- There may be a preponderance of aspects, especially by trine, from the personal planets of one's natal chart to another's Midheaven.
- Many planets of one person's chart fall into the angular houses of the other's natal chart.
- The numbers 6, 9, 15, 24, 27 seem to be involved with twin souls birthdays. Twin Souls often meet on one of those days, too.
- Twin soul relationships tend to be short-lived. These are the reasons that we've seen so far: death, explosiveness from the intensity of being with your mirror, spiritual immaturity of one or both partners, and most often, obligation to an already committed relationship/marriage.
Links to Twin Souls and Soul Mates Sites
Soul Mates and Twin Flames
11:11 Related article.
At Other Sites:
Soul Mates and Twin Souls The differences, obstacles, preparing to meet, the first meeting, and more interesting info.
Soulmates and the Initiation of Relationship
Soul Mates and Relationship Articles
Karmic and Companion Souls and Twin Flames by Shiana.
The Beloved Twin Soul Flame The author's experience of discovering through her own channeling that her twin soul is not on earth but as soul form on another dimension.
Twin Soul (Twin Flame) Relationships
Individual's Soulmate Experiences
Twin Flames Anthology
~ Thank you to If6was9 from our Twin Souls Message Board for submitting many of the above links
Attracting Your Extraordinary Love
Born to be Together
Caution Soul Mate Ahead!
Cupid Cards : The Oracle of Love
Edgar Cayce on Soul Mates
Finding Your Perfect Love
Finding Your Soul Mate
Relationships Between Black Men and Women
Hot Chocolate for the Mystical Lover
How to Find Mr. or Ms. Right
Love Lost and Found
by Carolyn Campbell
Made for One Another
Astral Travel and Cosmic Relationships
Soul Dating to Soul Mating
Soul Mates & Twin Souls Books