Hidden Factors That Form Human Compatibility
By Scott Petullo, Stephen Petullo
Co-authors of Your Love Life and Reincarnation: Why The Past Is Affecting Your Present and How To Fix It
You've been lied to about what makes two people compatible. As long as two people enjoy mutual physical attraction and share basic likes such as baseball games and pizza, and dislikes such as cold weather, they are compatible, right? Wrong.
Isn't compatibility just a matter of a couple working hard to make their differences bearable? Nope. Real compatibility isn't a choice. Patience and understanding don't cancel out innate strife.
Our long-term findings show that innate compatibility isn't something you make, but something two people naturally possess, or not.
Below we list six factors that form human compatibility.
1. Personality red flags, otherwise known as subconscious fears and defenses, such as resentment, domineering tendencies, anger, dishonesty, and scores of others can break even the most harmonious bond. You won't identify these through personality self-tests, since everyone is on their best behavior during these evaluations. Handwriting analysis is our favorite way to identify personality challenges and strengths.
2. Physical attraction helps compatibility, and you need chemistry along with it. Chemistry is that special something that transcends physical magnetism. You can be physically attracted to someone, yet be repulsed by him or her at the same time. This is more easily exemplified as you interact in person, versus seeing a photo of the individual.
3. Emotional intelligence may sometimes be overlooked as a key relationship factor, yet if person A has the emotional intelligence of a teenager and person B is mature beyond his years, the connection could very well be an up-hill battle.
4. Similar mental faculties are important for relationship longevity. If person A is an intellect, enjoys spirited debates, and "thinking too much" gives person B a headache, the connection may not endure. Mental and emotional intelligence are also effectively measured by handwriting analysis.
5. Past lives together are the root of your like or dislike for any given person and relate strongly to chemistry, mentioned above. You may be physically attracted to someone who looks almost exactly like person A, but person A for some reason disgusts you.
We can't prove that reincarnation exists, but our long-term findings convince us that it's a valid theory.
Let's consider a past life scenario involving Chris and Terry. Although they've been together in many past lives, a shared ancient Chinese lifetime is one of the most momentous, and the beginning of their long history. Chris was a successful merchant and possessed many slaves, including Terry. Terry endured a lifetime of abuse as Chris's slave, yet Terry had it good compared to many slaves during that time. Terry resented Chris and carried that energy into successive lifetimes.
Today, they are together in an intimate relationship, with zero conscious memory of their past lives together. Although their bond is rewarding and they love each other, they've suffered problems in their relationship. Terry has never been an angry person, yet feels seemingly unexplained anger toward Chris, and Chris recognizes it. It's a thorn in both of their sides and interferes with their relationship.
Fortunately, they were both open to the idea of past life regression therapy, and discovered the root of Terry's anger toward Chris, the slave-master lifetime. The mere discovery of it, even if it is simply a metaphor, as skeptics like to believe, has dramatically improved their romance.
6. Another important, yet hidden compatibility factor is the innate, unique energy between every two-person connection, and it's measurable through astrology and numerology.
Extremes in compatibility emphasize our theory. From the very beginning, that new person brought a toxic element to your life. The other person feels the same way. No matter how you try to get along, it just doesn't work between you two.
Conventional psychology explains such a situation through biases, fears, and defenses. For instance, both people are prejudiced.
However, in the above example, neither you nor the other person are biased or possess any major red flag personality issues. It may be easy to blame the other person for the innate strife, but there's nobody to blame for terrible, inborn compatibility.
The opposite is true; two people who can't get enough of each other share a rare, wonderful bond and there's nothing they can do to alter it either.
Outstanding compatibility either exists between two people, or it doesn't, and it's measurable. The truth is, the more challenging your compatibility, the harder you have to work at it to make your relationship tolerable.
Co-authors Scott and Stephen Petullo are currently offering their downloadable Numerology Decoder Software for 25% off.
Scott Petullo and Stephen Petullo offer vital, yet sensible and practical spiritual guidance and tools, including their Spiritual Detox and Let Go MP3 meditation audios. Get their free report: 13 Spiritual and New Age Myths and 13 Other Spiritual Laws Besides the Law of Attraction. Website: spiritualgrowthnow.com They are the authors of Your Love Life and Reincarnation: Why The Past Is Affecting Your Present and How To Fix It.
Other Articles by Scott and Stephen Petullo
Why Sex is More Challenging for the Spiritually Sensitive
Sex and Spirituality - Why Great Sex is Rare
The Seven Most Disappointing Love Life Realities
17 Dating Tips for Mystics
Death, Spirit Possession, and Mediums
13 Other Spiritual Laws Beyond the Law of Attraction