How to Avoid Sexually Transmitted Toxic Energy
By Stephen Petullo
Co-author of Your Love Life and Reincarnation: Why The Past Is Affecting Your Present and How To Fix It
Safe sex is important, but not many people think about or know how to avoid sexually transmitted toxic energy.
In addition to physical contact, sex is an energy exchange. When you have sex it's possible to absorb spiritual debris from the person's energy field, whether or not you're aware of or believe in any kind of energy exchange.
I estimate that at least 80% of the population has lost souls or dark energy attached to their energy field. Therefore, sexually transmitted toxic energy is a bigger problem than most people realize.
Have you ever felt drained, down or even depressed after having sex with someone but didn't know why, perhaps even for days afterwards?
Alternatively, have you ever felt particularly uplifted, energized, and cleansed after sex with someone?
The feelings might sometimes be from lust, love or other emotions. But if you pay attention, you might have noticed how their energy influenced yours.
Feeling worse afterwards can be a sign the person has negative entities or dark energy on board. The feeling may be temporary, or last longer if any lost souls or dark energy transferred to you.
People who are empathic or harbor guilt and fear about sex are more at risk.
How to Protect Yourself
I'm not going to tell you to avoid sex, or wear a purity ring because it's not realistic and I don't believe sex between consenting adults is bad, dirty or wrong. However, there are ways to minimize your exposure to sexually transmitted energy.
1) Avoid sex with someone you don't know well if you aren't feeling confident or strong physically or emotionally.
2) If you don't have a good feeling about the person, don't do it. Even if you're not empathic or sensitive to energy, most people, if they pay attention, can perceive if a person is not for their highest good.
3) Avoid sex while intoxicated (especially if you are empathic). Even a slight buzz will make you more vulnerable, even if you don't have sex. Since I'm so empathic I often inadvertently pick up at least one lost soul when I go out and have more than one drink. If I remember to pay attention I can often cast them off when I sense them, but other times I'm distracted by my environment and forget, then perceive the hangers-on the next morning.
4) Avoid having sex with strangers who are drunk or high because the more often they drink or drug, the more likely they have lost souls and dark energy on board.
5) Avoid sleeping with negative people. Controlling, manipulative, or otherwise not nice people usually have dark energy or entities on board. By sleeping with them, you are exposing yourself to this toxic energy. Trust your intuition and do not sleep with them, no matter how tempting.
Note: It's important to realize that both good and bad people can have entities and dark energy on board. Negative people do attract negative energy, but good people can be targeted by dark energy, or unconsciously welcome lost souls into their energy.
Even if you follow these tips, and even if you're celibate, it's easy to occasionally pick up negative energy. For example, walking through a crowd or hugging someone can impact your energy, especially if you're tired, angry, depressed, or otherwise not feeling well.
How to Clear Your Energy
Visualize white Light often. Imagine standing in and being cleansed by the bright sun.
Ask for spiritual help and protection from guides and Archangels of the Light to remove unwanted energy.
Use my free Spiritual Detox Script
Co-authors Scott and Stephen Petullo are currently offering their downloadable Numerology Decoder Software for 25% off.
Scott Petullo and Stephen Petullo offer vital, yet sensible and practical spiritual guidance and tools, including their Spiritual Detox and Let Go MP3 meditation audios. Get their free report: 13 Spiritual and New Age Myths and 13 Other Spiritual Laws Besides the Law of Attraction. Website: spiritualgrowthnow.com They are the authors of Your Love Life and Reincarnation: Why The Past Is Affecting Your Present and How To Fix It.
Other Articles by Scott and Stephen Petullo
Why Sex is More Challenging for the Spiritually Sensitive
Sex and Spirituality - Why Great Sex is Rare
The Seven Most Disappointing Love Life Realities
17 Dating Tips for Mystics
Death, Spirit Possession, and Mediums
13 Other Spiritual Laws Beyond the Law of Attraction